Monday, June 24, 2013

My Book, My Book, My Book

Working on my One-Minute Meditation book, creating something a little quirkier and more poetic than what I send out every week.

This one continues to comfort me:

From One-Minute Meditator: Because Instant Gratification Just Isn't Fast Enough

When the world is on stilts or the big trapeze, you might feel so worried you drop to your knees. You call out for safety but there's none to be seen. The world is just spinning, rearranging your dreams. When the world is on stilts, or the flying trapeze, you might feel so worried you'll never find ease. Over and over the world seems to plunge; where is the net that's under everyone?

When the world is on stilts or the flying trapeze, you might feel lost like a ship in rough seas. Then you remember, the world loves a spin. It loves to upend and right itself again. If over and over, you seek inner peace, in the midst of the chaos you'll suddenly find ease.

For today: Inner peace is in everything

Lorrie Kazan, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment